My ekmPowershop Live Chat Plugin provides an easy way to integrate your ekmPowershop online store
with the LiveChat solution. My LiveChat is a free, fast, high performance and
most user-friendly live chat solution. It allows you to live chat with website visitors,
monitor site traffic, and analyze visitors' web activities, including their search
engine and keyword usage.
This tutorial will help you install LiveChat solution on your ekmPowershop based
Before you proceed you need to have a MyLiveChat account. If you don't have one,
please sign up for a free LiveChat account.
Step 1. Copy MyLiveChat Code
Login mylivechat web console, click
Deployment menu on the left. Choose Embedded Chat tab and copy mylivechat
Step 2. Design the template and Insert MyLiveChat code
Now login to your ekmPowershop admin account. You need to:
- Click Design menu on the top, then select template tab
- Press CHANGE TEMPLATE button
- Select wish to use a custom design for my online shop
- Select I wish to modify an existing ekmPowershop template
- Pick the theme you use, click YES, APPLY THE TEMPLATE button
- Insert MyLiveChat code to anywhere you want to display, and save
To start chatting with your customers, install desktop agent console or use web agent console.
We're always willing to help you. If you have any questions, please contact us using
LiveChat button on top of this page or visit the Support page.